Sunday 26 April 2015

Makeup wish list 2015

Considering I'm 18 I've never really cared about makeup, until now! Recently I've been hooked on all things makeup, I find it so intriguing to watch tutorials on YouTube an read reviews on new products! I've got some makeup products that I use every know and again but I really want to start trying out different products! A few things I want to get this year and play about with are: 

• Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer! I have heard so many people rave about this product and I've tried other products from this brand and I already know I'll love it!

• Mac Creme Cup! I have a Mac lipstick (viva glam 2) and I freaking love it! Any colour lipstick would be fabulous but I really like the look of this one as an everyday colour!

• Naked 3 pallete! I'm so far behind on the band wagon with this one but I've never been able to justify spending that much money on an eyeshadow pallete:/ BUT I can already tell that I would get good use out off this product because the colours are so beautiful and so versatile! 

• Essence nail varnishes! Not exactly makeup but I love these nail varnishes! They are so affordable and come out so opaque on my nails! I have a few already (roller coaster, love me cupcake and be berry now). I'm hoping that whenever I go shopping, I'll be able to pick up a new colour and have a fabulous collection!

I'm sure there's a lot more that I would love to own but for now that's all I can think of:)
Bye, Kearra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment