Monday 4 May 2015

Mini America Haul


I finally went on my dream holiday, Florida! My family had been saving for so long to go on this holiday and we finally managed it this year! I could go on for hours about how amazing it was and that I never wanted to leave but that's not why I'm here:).
Whilst there I spent a fair bit of dollar on bit and pieces! This mini haul is for the things that I'd never tried, impulse buys and things that you can't buy in England (cry cry). 
First up, we something that I was determined to buy while I was on holiday, a MAC product! I wanted something that I knew I would use so I thought, lipstick! I got Viva Glam II because I wanted a nice basic nude colour! This cost me $18 and now I know I like them, I want more! 
Secondly, we went to Bath and Body Works on our first day there and they had an amazing deal on their Fragrance Mists, instead if being $14.99 each they were $5! Of course I bought 3 because it made the most sense:) The scents I purchased were Sweet Pea, Endless Weekend and Hawaii Passionfruit Kiss. Sweet Peanis definitely my favourite but I love them all!
Also in Bath and Body Works I took advantage of their 5 for $5 on hand sanitizers! I technically bought 11 in the end but I paid my mum for one:). I bought 5 for me and 5 as presets. The scents I got were Cupcake Sweetie, Lil' Cutie Pie X2, Beautiful Day and Champagne Sparkle. I haven't decided which is my favourite, I love them all! I also decided to buy myself a key ring holder for them. It's just gold with different coloured heart confetti in it. 
From a little gift shop on International Drive I bought myself a disney shot glass with 2015 on it. I haven't used it and I'm not sure when I will to be honest because I don't want to break it but I thought it was a nice little trinket for myself. 
Lastly, I bought myself a couple of Elf make up brushes. The blending brush and the powder brush! I mentioned in a previous post that I'm only recently getting in make up so I thought some affordable brushes would be brilliant to start off with and to be honest I love these brushes! I use the powder brush to apply my foundation and I think it gives a really nice finish. 
I bought a lot more whilst in the states but I think these were my favourite purchases. 
Bye, Kearra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment