Saturday 9 May 2015

TMI Tag

I wanted to do something that would let you guys know a bit more about me. I couldn't think of a better way than to do the TMI tag so here's my answers!

1: What are you wearing right now? Black high waisted jeans from Matalan and an off the shoulder floral top from Primark.
2: Ever been in love or had a really bad breakup? Sadly the answer to both is no. 
3: How tall are you? 5" 7
4: Favourite book? I can't choose just one so my two favourite books are Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher and The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. 
5: Do you have any tattoos? Yes! I have two tattoos on the back of each ankle.
6: Do you have any piercings? I have the usual ear lobe piercings and I have two helix piercings on my right ear. 
7: OTP? Aria and Ezra from Pretty Little Liars! I am obsessed with them as a couple! I need an Ezra in my life!!!
8: Favourite Show? FRIENDS AND GLEE!!! And Pretty Little Liars but I haven't watched it all...
9: Favourite bands? McFly/McBusted, Bring Me The Horizen and You Me At Six!! Just to name a few, I'm obsessed with music!!
10: Something you miss. Falling asleep on the sofa and then waking up in your bed the next morning not knowing how you'd got there! That was amazing:)
11: Favourite songs? This is so hard! I literally like every song ever:') BUT, if I had to pick two they would be The Show Must Go On by Queen and Lay Me Down by Sam Smith, I love them so much!!
12: How old are you? 18
13: What is your star sign? Virgo  
14: Quality you look for in a partner? They have to be taller than me and have a good sense of humour. 
15: Favourite quote? Considering it's on my bedroom wall I would have to say " For in our dreams we enter a world entirely our own." Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter. 
16: Favourite Actor? Hugh Grant or Tim Allen, I can't choose:')
17: Favoutie colour? Lilac
18: Loud or quiet music? LOUD! I don't understand how people can listen to music quietly. 
19: Where do you go if you're sad? I go to my room, put my 'down time' playlist on and lay on my bed until I want to see anyone. 
20: Favourite thing to do in your spare time? Sing! I love to sing everywhere and anything!

I hope this gives you a little knowledge about who I am and what I like to do! In the future I think I'd quite like to do more things like this, maybe Q&As? Who knows aye! 
Love Kearra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment