Friday 7 August 2015

Everyday Summer Makeup

Hey guys! I don't normally wear makeup in the summer because it's too hot and my face gets a lot oilier in the summer, but this year the weather has been terrible so I've been wearing makeup most days. I don't wear a lot of makeup and this is just the very basic products that I use on a day to day basis.

So here is an overview of the products I use;

Face:
Rimmel Stay Matte Primer in Clear 3 £5.99
Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation in 100 Ivory £6.99
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1 £4.19
*all prices from super drug*






Eyes:
Avon Super Shock Mascara in Black £8.50
Essence get Big Lashes in Black £2.30
*prices from the Avon UK website and Wilkinsons*









Lips:
Mac Viva Glam II £15.50
*price from Debenhams*







As you can see I tend to keep my makeup very simple because no one wants to be walking around with a face full of makeup in the heat! What I love about this simple daytime makeup is if I was to go out during the night it is really easy to make it look a bit more fancy. I would usually just add some eye shadow and maybe a brighter lip and I'm ready to go!

Thanks for reading guys, I hope you enjoyed this post! Has anyone got any makeup recommendations that I should try and review for you?
Bye Kearra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment