Thursday 14 April 2016

Homeware Haul!

Long time no post! I have been so busy these past 6 months and I really have left my blog bare. But I'm back and bringing you guys a homeware haul!
I've been decorating my bedroom for about 2 months now, buying little bits and bobs from Primark, Ikea and Homebase. I've been loving copper accessories lately so there is going to be a bit of a pattern in his haul! So, without further ado, lets get into it!

First up we have Primark. My favourite thing that I've bought has to be my Buddha. This little guy was £3 and has such a rustic dirty feel about it. Next up it got these indoor LED string lights that I have yet to hang up! These were £6 and look absolutely gorgeous when light. My last Primark purchase is a double sided cushion. On one side there is a hamsa hand/hand of Fatima that says "Be Here Now" and on the other just green and grey kind of mandala pattern.

 
I got some gorgeous Cacti from Ikea which are sat in this wooden heart shaped dish from The Range. The cacti were £4 for the 3 and I love them so much! Also from Ikea I got the Skurar flower pot to keep all of my makeup brushes in, so practical and so pretty. Both of these items are on top of my Alex 9 drawer which is currently empty as I've only just built it:)

From Homebase I got a really basic table lamp to put next to my bed. I think this was £10 and I'm not sure if I'm going to spray it copper or not yet. I also got a paint tester in Grenadine Green 2 which I'll be using to paint one wall

My final thing is a map of the world from Urban Outfitters which cost me £5. I have a really cute idea about this map but it'll have to wait until I've decorated.



That's it for this post! Hope you guys liked it and there shall be a post all about my bedroom once I've finished it!
BYE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment