Monday 18 April 2016

My Wreck This Journal!


Hey guys! I purchased my Wreck This Journal well before Christmas and never did anything with it but recently I have been loving just picking it up and browsing which page I want to do and then just starting it or planning it! I haven't done that many pages and honestly what I've done is pretty simple but I love all my pages:) This sort of thing is so handy when travelling on planes or car rides because you can get so distracted in it that the time just flies past!
 
A little information about the Wreck This Journal! I bought mine for £8.99 from Waterstones but you can pick it up from online stores like Amazon for a little cheaper. Keri Smith, the creator of Wreck This Journal, has also created a load of other books which, just like this one, are completely interactive.
 
Enough of the babble, these are the pages that I have started, I hope you like them:)
 

 
 
 
 
Having something like this book in my life has really helped me relieve a lot of emotions. I'm the kind of person to bottle everything up and having something that I can pick up and throw at a wall if I'm feeling angry is so handy! I would recommend this book to absolutely everyone!
Anyway, that's all for now! I'm thinking of making this into a monthly thing where I update you on what I've done, what do you think?
BYE!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment