Tuesday 26 July 2016

Testing Miss Sporty Makeup!

Hey guys! I'm coming at you today with something that I have never done, testing makeup! I decided to go for a super affordable brand to begin with which is Miss Sporty. I got 6 different products and it cost me just over £10, bargain!


To tell you a little about the brand it was founded in 2011 was with idea of bringing people 'colourful, quirky products for your makeup bag at very affordable prices'. Which they definitely do! They also don't test on animals which is a massive bonus!

I picked up 6 products to test and create a makeup look with and I was completely surprised by how much I loved some of these products.
I started with the foundation and I used the new InstaGlow Foundation in the shade 002 Light. Normally I can't find a shade light enough for me so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this and a shade lighter! This foundation is quite shear but blends in beautifully and is easy to build.
I then moved onto my eyebrows and I used the Studio Eyebrow Kit in the shade 001 Medium Brown. I have never used a wax/powder combination to fill in my brows before and I did such a terrible job. The product was really good although the wax did have a really orange undertone which didn't really work for me.
I did my blush next using the InstaGlow Blusher in the shade 001 Luminous Beige. This has really good pigmentation and the perfect amount of glitter in it. I did have to blow a lot of excess product off of my brush but that is something I can deal with.
I used two products on my eyes. I used the powder from the eyebrow kit and I then use the Fabulous Eyes Glossy Shadow in the shade 180 Gold Almond. This really reminds me of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos only in a stick form. This is a gorgeous colour with a lot of shimmer, I think this product could be used as a highlighter as well.
There was so many mascaras to pick from when I went shopping and I ended up getting the Fabulous Lash Xtra Black Lash Building Mascara in the shade 001 Xtra Black. I have nothing but praise for this product! It is one of the best mascaras I have ever used and it cost me £1.99! I gives length and definition. 10/10 would recommend!
Lastly I used a Precious Shine Lipstick in the shade 211 Orange Topaz. There isn't loads of pigment to this lipstick but it is super glossy and hydrating. The colour is a really subtle peach/pink and it smells incredible!




So this is the finished look guys! I am so impressed with all of these products and a few of them will probably make it into my everyday makeup routine!
I hope you liked this post! Kearra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment